|Tennis Navigator ATP Edition
|Price ($ US): $49.95 |
|Average rating: 0 |
|File size: 19.61 (Mb)
| License: Shareware|
| Downloaded: 152
| Last updated: 9/5/2004
|Platform (OS): Windows 95,|
Windows Server 2000,
Windows Server 2003
|Minimum Requirements: No minimum requirements|
|Tennis Navigator is a unique program, a perfect guide through the world of tennis. By this program you will always be informed about all the tennis events, operationally get to know the last matches results, be able to see the results of the majority of the tennis tournaments, beginning from 1980 year, and study a circumstantial information about the most famous tennis players.
The major capabilities:
- Database of the tournaments results and players, beginning from 1980.
- Detailed information about tournaments: history of conducting, matches, draws, statistics.
- Getting a detailed statistics about a player (tournaments, matches, tie-breaks, ATP Champions Race, ATP Entry Ranking, etc.)
- Review of the two players' head to head history and arranging the own teams for comparing the head to head matches results.
- Review of the ATP Champions Race and ATP Entry Ranking state at any date taking into account not finished yet tournaments.
- Matches search with a flexible system of conditions.
- You can compare several players among each other by their career achievements.
- On-the-fly internet updating of the results.
- Extensive statistics of the matches and sets of the Grand Slam tournaments.
- Comprehensive database of professional players, containing common information as well as statistics of tournaments, matches, ATP Race results.
- Search of the players by different parameters: alphabetically, by countries, by number of ATP Race and ATP Entry Ranking points at any moment.
- Familiarization with the tennis world by the random choice of players and tournaments.
- By database filtration and grouping it's possible to arrange a received information in the most convenient view.
- By intuitively comprehensive navigation within the program the search of necessary data becomes fast and easy.
- Export of the statistic data and diagrams to Excel.
- Revision of the tournament draws in HTML and PDF formats.
- And many other things.