|blueshell Active Tables
|Price ($ US): $50.00 |
|Average rating: 0 |
|File size: 1.23 (Mb)
| License: Shareware|
| Downloaded: 139
| Last updated: 7/3/2002
|Platform (OS): Windows 95,|
Windows Server 2000,
|Minimum Requirements: Windows XP,|
2000 or VB6 Runtime + ADO
|blueshell Active Tables are much more than a database grid!
blueshell Active Tables are designed to connect Visual Basic 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#) to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more.
With only a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You can also build table grids and table forms as well.
blueshell Active Tables allows you to develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all!
"blueshell Active Tables" needs the Visual Basic 6 Runtime available free from Microsoft. Microsoft Visual 5/6 or is recommended and richly supported.
If you want to use the .NET framework "blueshell Active Tables for .NET" is available for download!
Advantages of blueshell Active Tables
ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Multi-language: English and German built-in, other languages customizable
- Observes table relationships by automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's controls, .NET controls and of custom controls to the form view
- Can be a .NET data source
- No rapid generating with hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
- Rich support of Visual Studio for .NET
- bAt Master Add-In for Visual Basic 5+6
More info on http://www.blueshell.com
Other software from this author
|blueshell Error Guy|
blueshell Error Guy lets you input error-handling code for each procedure of your modules. With the Guy you are able to find all the error mines in your code and to sweep them with a single keystroke. See [Url Replaced] for more information.
|blueshell Active Tables for .NET|
Use VB 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#) to connect to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more using ADO. Develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all!
|blueshell Data Guy|
The blueshell Data Guy is an ADO-based editor for virtually all types of databases. This program supports Jet (Access and ISAMs like dBase, Paradox etc.), Oracle and SQL server, other OLEDB and ODBC providers, Cut and Paste, Drag and Drop, Explorer..
|blueshell ADO Survey Kit|
bAsk - the blueshell ADO Survey Kit - is a new diagnostic toolkit for ADO programmers. It presents viewers for all types of ADObjects. bAsking is better than debugging! It's freeware!
Link bask.dll to your VB project and view all your ADObjects!